Are you looking for a company to properly dispose of old office items, such as light bulbs, batteries, eletronics, or computers? At Plummer’s Environmental Services, we navigate through the state and federal universal waste regulations so you don’t have to.
We have over 25 years of experience in helping clients find universal waste management solutions for their company or municipality. We offer universal waste management services for the following items:
- Light bulbs / lamp fixtures
- Computers and other electronic equipment
- Cartridge collections
- Ballast / capacitors
Plummer’s Environmental Services will completely manage your universal waste through the following steps:
- Profile specific waste streams
- Create the proper shipping paperwork
- Arrange for appropriate packaging and labels
- Coordinate transportation and disposal of your universal waste
For more information about our universal waste management services, feel free to call our Plummer's Environmental Services at (616) 877-3930. At Plummer’s Environmental Services, we strive to help your organization become more eco-friendly through our waste management and recycling services.