At Plummer’s Environmental Services, we specialize in Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining services. Our CIPP process eliminates the need to replace pipes and minimizes digging.
CIPP also eliminates infiltration and root growth, which can cause expensive repairs if left unmanaged.
Advantages of CIPP Lining
- Single access point required vs. excavation of 100% of the pipe
- Eliminates root growth in pipe line
- Seals open joints
- Bridges missing pipe sections
- Improves pipe flow
- Creates a joint-less pipe
- Minimizes disruption within your facility, preserves landscaping and underground utilities
- Creates a new pipe within the old pipe, eliminating the need for replacement
If you are interested in learning more about how our cured in place pipe (CIPP) lining services can save you time and money, feel free to call Plummer's Environmental at (616) 877-3930. At Plummer’s Environmental Services, we are always ready to help municipalities restore waste management systems throughout Grand Rapids and Greater West Michigan areas.